Thank you for your interest in the Good Hope Country Day School! We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our Panther Family. In order to make your application process easier, we have included the following links and directions. Please keep in mind:
- At the Elementary and Middle School levels, placement is based both on academic readiness and chronological age. A student entering grade one must be 6 years old, grade two, 7 years old, etc., by September 1st of the entering year.
- At the Upper School level, admissions is based upon academic readiness and successful completion of the previous grade. Chronological age is an important consideration.
Please contact our Registrar for more information on the admissions process at the Good Hope Country Day School:
Alma Castro-Nieves, Registrar
Call: 340-778-1974 x 2108
- Early registration ends April 15, 2016. Please note:
- Payments may be made with check or cash.
- Late enrollment (after the start of the school year) will be a pro-rated tuition calculation based on number of days enrolled.