Hi Panther Families
Our Middle School boys basketball team started off their season with a win over St. Mary’s at Free Will School. Congratulations, Coach TeWinkle, on your first Panther win!
Our Panther runners took the track this week, and I’ll let you know how they did in next week’s news. As I type they’re preparing to compete. Go Panthers!
Our Elementary basketball teams had their first away games at Juanita Gardine Elementary School. The girls played first, with a close loss to Lew Muckle after a great comeback. The boys played an older and more experienced Lew Muckle team, which meant a harder loss, but they learned a lot, and will have better games ahead as a result!
We’ve got one more week to prepare before JV and Varsity basketball begins, with a projected tip off date of February 4th. We’ll be getting them dressed in new uniforms by the end of the week. We can’t wait to see all their hard work in action!
Please remember that participation fees for Track and Field are $20, and Basketball fees are $25 Elementary, Middle School $35, JV and Varsity, $40. Thank you for taking care of those promptly if you haven’t already.
Practices This Week:
● Elementary Boys Basketball-Monday and Thursday, 3:15-4:30 slab
● Elementary Girls Basketball-No Games this week, so Tuesday and Thursday practice, 3:15-4:30 slab.
● Middle School Boys Basketball-Thursday, 3:15-4:30 GYM! Yes, GYM time for you!
● JV Girls Basketball-Tuesday and Thursday 3:15-4:30 slab. Next week, gym time for you!
● JV and Varsity Boys Basketball-Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 3:15-4:30 gym.
● Track and Field-Monday and Wednesday, 3:15-4:30.
Games This Week:
● Elementary Boys vs. COG @ Home 3:45
● Middle School Boys vs. Elena @ Free Will, 2nd game, near 4:45. Taxi leaves at 3:30.
● JV and Varsity Track and Field Meet @ Complex, 4:00. Taxi leaves 3:15
● Elementary Track and Field Meet @ Complex, 4:00. Taxi leaves 3:15
Have a great weekend, and Go Panthers!