Top Three Reasons to Work at GHCDS
- Join a remarkable, diverse community of learners who continually strive for excellence.
- Work hard, then relax and enjoy America’s Paradise!
- Help one of the top schools in the Caribbean become one of the top schools in the world.
From a Cambridge educated physicist to a former Fulbright Fellow, a professional steel pan player, a forensic expert and more – our Good Hope Country Day team is dedicated to enriching the lives of our students while also promoting growth and development as colleagues. Employment at GHCDS means joining a family of teachers and community members that are devoted to a common cause – bettering our beautiful island and the world.
Good Hope Country Day School seeks highly-qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds and perspectives with a passion for teaching and learning. Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and three references via email or fax as follows:
Good Hope Country Day School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, or national or ethnic origin. GHCDS’ faculty and staff and student body exemplify diversity.
Good Hope Country Day School is seeking a new Head of School beginning July 1, 2019. GHCDS is poised for growth as the island of St. Croix continues to attract adverse, multicultural population in the Caribbean. The school seeks a new head to improve the curriculum for the students, strengthen the faculty and staff, and put the school on even stronger financial footing.
To apply: Interested candidates should submit the following materials confidentially as separate PDF attachments in one email to Cathy Mares at HeadofSchoolSearch@GHCDS.org
- Cover letter expressing interest in the Good Hope Country Day School position
- Current resume
- Statement of educational philosophy and practice
- List of 5 references with name, phone number and email address of each (references will be contacted only with the candidates permission).