Every Parent at Good Hope Country Day School is a member of the Parents’ Association.
The goal of the Parents’ Association is to create a stronger school community by involving and engaging parents in meaningful ways. The Parents’ Association currently organizes the following:
- Back-To-School Bash
- First Day of School Coffee
- School Supply Packs
- Senior Parking Lot Paint Day
- Halloween Boo Bash
- Fun Run!
- Middle School Dance
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Family Spaghetti Bingo Night
- Talent Showcase Concessions
- International Dinner (2019-2020)
2018-19 Parents’ Association Officers:
President: Robyn Falconer
Vice-President: Sarah Franks
Treasurer: Kelly Simon
Secretary: Carolyn Forno
Communications Chair: Perry Sheraw
President – Emeritus: Angel Tirado
Like the Parent Association Facebook Page!