Every Parent at Good Hope Country Day School is a member of the Parents’ Association.
The goal of the Parents’ Association is to create a stronger school community by involving and engaging parents in meaningful ways.
Quarterly General Meetings for ALL Parents
These will be communicated via the GHCDS PA Facebook Page and email newsletter.
The GHCDS PA of 2022-23 is committed to the following:
- Quarterly General Meetings
- New Family Buddy Program
- Faculty Lounge Refresh & Restock
- Halloween Trunk or Treat
- Bingo and Spaghetti Night
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- More depending on parent involvement! (Family Restaurant Nights, Coffee Social)
2022-2023 Leadership Committee
- Ashley Bouzanis
- Leah Chewning
- Kirk Chewning
- Dannielle Kyrillos
- Julie Sommer
- Sara Zuckerman
Leadership Committee Commitment
- Involvement for at least one school year
- Attend at least three of four quarterly meetings
- Lead volunteer role in one school activity/project
- New Committee will be selected at Spring PA General Meeting for the next school year
You will be assigned a buddy family to help introduce you to the school/island community. Your buddy family can representative will make sure you are getting school communications, make sure you know your teachers, and available to you to ask any questions at all.
If you didn’t get one before the start of the school year, please send us an email!
Want to reach out and ask questions of a current parent of the school? Send us an email and we’ll have a parent reach out. This may not be immediate, we’re all parent volunteers on this committee so please have patience with us!
Ready to apply, go here.