This Week in Sports
Hi Panther Families!
As 2019 comes near to closing, we wanted to take time to celebrate and thank some Panther parents and fans that have made our program stronger:
- Kelly Green-Thank you for helping to teach our Nursery, Prekindergarten and Kindergarten children to swim!
- Sue Robb Gibbons-Thank you for donating your refrigerator to gym concessions!
- The Croney Family-Thank you for donating your refrigerator to the PE Snack Bar!
- Smokey Odom-Thank you for helping to coach our Flag Football, Cross Country and Track & Field teams!
- Megan Littlefield-Thank you for being an amazing volunteer Parent Coordinator for Panther High School Sailing!
- Sylvia Benz-Schindler-Thank your for being a volunteer chaperone for our sailing regatta in Sarasota, FL!
- Tim Franklin-Thank you for being a volunteer chaperone for ACC’s sailing regatta in New Jersey!
- Peter Stanton-Thank you for volunteering your time to our Panther High School Sailing program!
- Parents Association-Thank you for our beautiful slab and for our new, jumbo gym fans!
- PE Snack Bar Volunteers-Julia Morra, Scarlett Wallace, Maya Hopkins, Emma Craft, Frankieoneil Rivera, Priya Mittal, Mia Benton-Huggins, Nnenaya Bedminster and Syla Cintron, Thank you for the time you spend, after school, managing and running this important fundraiser. Because of your work, our Panthers always look sharp!
To all our Panther athletes and families, thank you for sharing your children with us!
Games and Practices AFTER the Holiday Break:
Middle and Upper School Boys Basketball– Tuesday and Thursday for all, 4:00-5:30, Saturday morning for Varsity, time TBA.
Elementary Girls Basketball-Tuesday and Thursday, 3:00-4:00 gym
Elementary Boys Basketball-Tuesday and Thursday, 3:00-4:00 gym
Middle and Upper School Girls Basketball-Wednesday and Friday, 3:30-5:00 gym
Track and Field Training-Wednesday, 3:15-4:30, and Friday optional before school practice
High School Sailing-Practices Tuesday and Thursday, 3:45-6:15 at SCYC
Have a great Holiday Break, and Go Panthers!